5 Outdoor Wellness Experiences in Denver
Denver Botanical Gardens
1. Denver Botanical Gardens extend brilliant and exotic species of plants covering over 24 acres of greenery. With an exciting variety of beautiful wildlife, events, art, and exhibits, a day visit through these gardens provide tons of memorable photo opportunities. You can call ahead and plan your experience whether you want to focus on the arts, education, conservation, or sustainable living you’re guaranteed spectacular views.
1007 York Street, Denver, CO 80206 … (720) 865-3500.
Colorado Park and Wildlife
2. Colorado Park and Wildlife is an ideal spot to immerse yourself in nature and go “forest bathing” if you’re into activities on water, land, or snow, you’ve choices galore. Whether you want to go boating, camping, fishing, hiking, biking, bird watching, horseback riding, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing, or shooting this park has it all. Disconnect from the city stress and reconnect with nature while appreciating the vast biodiversity that Denver has to offer.
1313 SHERMAN STREET, #618, Denver, CO 80203… (303) 291-7227
My 420 Tours
3. My 420 Tours plans delightful tours and activities that take advantage of Denver’s diverse legislations. You can take custom cooking, cocktail, candy, concentrates, and beer brewing classes in a fun environment. Call in advance and plan your next educational excursion; be it a party or one or more you’ll have a blast for sure!
3881 Steele St., Denver, Colorado 80205 … (720) 504-4420
Denver Outdoor Adventure Company
4. Denver Outdoor Adventure Company is dedicated to providing meaningful experiences in the great outdoors. For adventures on land or water you can book a full day catered to your skill level and interest. Explore activities like paddleboarding, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, snowshoeing, trail trekking, hiking, and enjoy Colorado’s signature natural sceneries.
851 Santa Fe Dr #104, Denver, CO 80204 … (303) 472-3355
5. Denver Climbing offers you challenging outdoor rock climbing adventures, and it’s locations are just minutes from downtown Denver. You can even train for your excursion by taking climbing classes which are available for beginners, intermediate, and advanced climbers. Climb safely with a mountain guide and push yourself to new heights, literally!
3300 W Florida Ave #75, Denver, CO 80219 … (888) 560-6994
Curated by @JenniferNatalie through Project IB.